Teams (strictly no team riders younger than 10, no more than four riders 14 years and younger, per team – R2 500/ team entry (calculates to only R357 per rider for a team of 7 riders), R3 300/late entry.
The price includes all facilities and parking.
- Open Team:3-7 riders per team, any mix of age and gender (if a team consists of 3 or more women, they will automatically qualify as a mixed team)
- Mixed Team:3-7 riders per team, minimum of 3 women/team. The women should complete a minimum of 12 laps in total between them. Mixed teams qualify for the overall prize category
- Women’s Team: 3-7 women per team. Women teams qualify for the overall prize category
- Biltong Team:3-7 riders per team, any mix of age and gender, average age of 40 (using rider’s ages at 31 December 2018). A Biltong Team with 3 women riders will automatically qualify as a Mixed Team. Biltong teams qualify for the overall prize category|
- High School team:
- A full compliment of 7 riders per team is required
- any mix of gender
- 4 riders all from the same high school and 3 adults
- 1 Adult to be team manager
- High School teams will not qualify for the Overall, Mixed or Biltong Team prize categories, but for the High School category only
- Solo – R400 per entry, R500 per late entry – a solo rider, male or female (strictly age 19 or older)
ONLY TEAM CAPTAINS WILL NEED TO ENTER THEIR TEAM ONLINE!
More rules and regulations about the race, click here
To enter, click here