Distances: (Beautiful, non technical gravel roads on both days)
Long Course approx 144km over 2 days
Stage 1 – 88km
Stage 2 – 56km
Short Course approx 90km over 2 days
Stage 1 – 62km
Stage 2 – 28km
Stage 1 88km map and profile, click here
Stage 2 56km map and profile, click here
Stage 1 62km map and profile, click here
Stage 2 28km map and profile, click here
1. Long Course on both days, 144km – R1800
2. Long Course Day 1, Short Course Day 2, 116km – R1400
3. Short Course both days, 84km – R1200
4. Long Course Stage 1 Only, 88km – R650
5. Short Course Stage 1 Only, 56km – R400
Included in your entry:
– Exclusive trails on private property
– Marked Routes
– Lovely shower and toilet facilities
– Access to the heated indoor swimming pool
– Kids play area
– Lunch on Saturday and Sunday (Food stalls for Spectators)
– Medics on route
– Fully stocked water points
– Sundowner drink and lucky draw (Saturday, 17:00 at swimming pool)
– Finishers Medal
Oranje Guest Farm is a working farm amongst the beautiful mountains of the Eastern Free State in South Africa, located between Fouriesburg and Clarens, near the border of Lesotho.
Imagine a setting for a break-away with friends and family in a valley created by the Maluti Mountains on the one side and the red mountains on the other side.
Imagine sandstone cliffs colored by nature in hues of tan, yellow, brown, and black, with the late afternoon sun adding that spectacular orange glow on the majestic sandstone rock cliffs.
Imagine cattle, sheep and horses grazing peacefully in the abundant valley.
This is Oranje Guest Farm, situated 20 km from Clarens and 14km from Fouriesburg on the R711, the most picturesque route in South Africa
Click here to see how the venue looks:
(709) Oranje Guest Farm – Wedding, Function & Conference Venue – YouTube
Self-catering accommodation is available on site for up to 74 guests and 78 on the 13 camping sites.
Accommodation | Oranje Guest Farm (oranjegasteplaas.co.za)
Cell: +27 84 712 0427
You will be required to produce your valid CSA license or proof of provincial affiliation at registration or you will be required to purchase an event license.
For all the new CSA Racing and Licensing Rules and Regulations please visit the CSA website, click here.